adultturnkey.info




Adult Turnkey Website

adult website templates


If you can’t see what an adult turnkey website has to offer you, consider this.  Have you ever asked yourself what you want from life?  The respect and admiration of others maybe?  Financial security?  A job you love?  More time to enjoy your life, friends, and family?  Owning an adult turnkey website can provide all of those things.

You’ve probably read a lot of internet ads offering the same things before, but the truth is that the facts and statistics support our claims, as do hundreds of testimonials from satisfied adult turnkey website owners.  We’ve been in the adult turnkey website business for over a decade, and we didn’t earn our respected position in the industry by lying to our customers or misrepresenting our product. 

AdultTurnkey.info and its parent company ProfitAdult.com take great pride in both the integrity of our product and the satisfaction of our customers.  We know that both are closely related, and continue to endeavor to provide the best adult turnkey website opportunity on the web.  We’re not in this business for quick money, and thus we are able to ask a very reasonable price for our adult turnkey website packages.

Instead, we get our profits when you get yours.  In exchange for designing your adult turnkey website, putting it on the web, and maintaining it, we take a slim 20% of the profits.  That leaves an impressive 80% for you.  While we know we could easily ask more, we find that giving our owners a greater cut of the revenue inspires them to be more committed to their adult turnkey website and its promotion, which ultimately means more profits for both partners.

You’ll find that owning an adult turnkey website is gratifying on several levels.  The most obvious of course is the fun and excitement that comes from working in the adult entertainment industry.  Beyond that is the respect that naturally follows from being able to tell your friends and peers that you are a business owner.  They’ll not just respect you; they’ll envy you, especially if you tell them what you’re making. 

Not only that, but owning an adult turnkey website allows you to make your own schedule and set your own rules.  You’ll never feel demeaned or underappreciated at your job again, because owning an adult turnkey website gives you the personal and financial freedom to be your own boss and work from home.  It also gives you the flexibility to schedule your work around your life, instead of the other way around.

Beyond your initial contribution and the payment of hosting fees, the only thing we expect of you as the adult turnkey website owner is that you show your pride of ownership and your commitment towards profitability by promoting the site.  Of course it’s not all on your shoulders; we provide you with everything you need to get started and be successful with your marketing campaign.  Many adult turnkey website owners find that they enjoy being integral to their own success.

Why settle for a business that is more demanding and less satisfying?  Why stay with a job you hate when you have a positive alternative?  The answer is obvious: you shouldn’t.  You can have everything you want in life and more, and owning an adult turnkey website can help you to get it.